You can now download the programme from our match with West Essex by clicking here.
Issue 2 this season is packed with new and exciting content, including:
- David Chapman on the 1952 Amateur Cup Final’s pirate programmes
- A new section, titled “Stuff what we liked this week”
- The most dedicated hopper in town? Tony Incenzo tells us his story
- The Beer Hunter on a return to form for The Dog & Duck
- Somnath Sengupta on the world’s first globetrotters, the Islington Corinthians
And all the regulars:
- The editor, Andrzej Perkins
- Q’s Corner, with manager Qayum Shakoor
- The Tree Surgeon, Charlie Ward
- A history of our opponents
All that for free! If you’d like to get on the mailing list for our programmes and never miss an issue, or would like to contribute, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.