You can now download the programme from our match with Sporting Bengal United by clicking here.
Issue 5 this season is packed with new and exciting content, including:
- David Chapman on a classic programme, from Leyton Eton Manor in 1951.
- The Beer Hunter looks at our trips to Saffron Walden and Southend Manor.
- A report of our match against Sporting Bengal, by David Ballheimer
- A gallery of the best of Hackney Marshes
- Jason Pettigrove tells us the remarkable story of Sam Okunowo (or Barcelona Sam, as his Forest team mates called him) who went from the Camp Nou to Cricklefields.
- Nick Miller on the weird and wonderful smells of football.
And all the regulars:
- The editor, Andrzej Perkins
- Q’s Corner, with manager Qayum Shakoor
- The Tree Surgeon, Charlie Ward
- All the latest statistics