Forest’s new manager Ryan Maxwell has acted quickly to bolster his squad ahead of tonight’s match with Sporting Bengal United, with some familiar faces returning, in addition to some impressive signings.
Returning to the club are: Lee Flynn, Gus Douglas, Ahmed Mohammed, Harrison Seetah and Prince Madu, all of whom were instrumental in Forest winning their opening nine games of last season.
- Elliot Harris: A young winger who came through the youth system at Barnet before playing for Brimsdown, Potters Bar Town and Ware.
- Lewis Hewitt: Forward who spent time with Arsenal and Norwich City as a younger, while more recently having spells with Billericay Town and Ware.
- Christian Owusu: Front-man who has played 16 games in the Southern League Premier Division with Bishop’s Stortford this season, as well as featuring for Cheshunt last month.
- Josh Oyibo: Has made over 100 appearances for Ware in recent seasons, as well as featuring for Bedford Town.
- Danny Thomas: Signs from AFC Hornchurch.